The core of the Mega Skills Pre School Curriculum Structure is based on the Multiple Intelligence Theory . This theory holistically approaches and attends to the various dimensions of intelligence in a particular student.
To ensure and enhance the all-round development of your child, at Mega Skills Pre School we fuse the latest research on early childhood pedagogy along with our own expertise on child psychology and development over the last several years.
Thus, we have formulated the PreSchool Program, which is based on the following foundation:
- To tap into every child’s immense capacity for learning, the right learning environment combined with the right teaching methods enables the development of the emotional and creative abilities of children.
- Mega Skills Education OPC Pvt. Ltd nurtures a lifelong love for learning, exploring, creating, imagining and stretching the boundaries of what is possible.
- Every child is different and so are their development needs. Our childhood education program takes cognizance of these differences, and adapts to the specific needs of each child.
Learning that enables to Lead
The Multiple Theory of Intelligence delineates several key areas which are essential for the cohesive development of your child. Our pedagogy inculcates the following:
- Linguistic Intelligence involves sensitivity to spoken and written language, the ability to learn languages, and the capacity to use language to accomplish certain goals. Writers, poets, lawyers and speakers are among those that Howard Gardner sees as having high linguistic intelligence.
- Logical-Mathematical Intelligence consists of the capacity to analyze problems logically, carry out mathematical operations, and investigate issues scientifically. This intelligence is most often associated with scientific and mathematical thinking.
- Musical Intelligenceinvolves skill in the performance, composition, and appreciation of musical patterns. According to Howard Gardner musical intelligence runs in an almost structural parallel to linguistic intelligence.
- Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligenceentails the potential of using one’s whole body or parts of the body to solve problems. Spatial intelligence involves the potential to recognize and use the patterns of wide space and more confined areas.
- Interpersonal Intelligence is concerned with the capacity to understand the intentions, motivations and desires of other people. Educators, salespeople, religious and political leaders and counsellors all need a well-developed interpersonal intelligence.
- Intrapersonal Intelligenceentails the capacity to understand oneself, to appreciate one’s feelings, fears and motivations
Focus of Learning
The Mega Skills Pre School Pedagogy
The Mega Skills Pre School Program aims to accomplish specific developmental goals which are:
- Cognitive abilities: Our structured approach to educating each child develops and enhances memory, problem solving, logical thinking, math and reading skills, laying a sound foundation for future academic achievement
- Language and Communication: Our program stresses on acquiring and developing language skills (written and spoken) at a pace that each child is comfortable with. Through a variety of methods, we enable children to develop strong communication skills, enabling them to interact appropriately with adults and peers
- Motor Skills: The early years are critical for development of fine and gross motor skills of the child. Through play, self-directed learning, motor skill enhancing toys and activities, we develop and hone these skills
- Imagination and Creativity: Imagination and creativity are enhanced and developed by effective use of stories, art and craft exercises, projects, self-directed storytelling and learning, role play and several other techniques
- Social and Emotional Development: A fun, healthy, safe and nurturing environment is critical for the development of each child. At Mega Skills Pre School, we take great care in creating conditions that allow for healthy, social and emotional development.
Special Focus on English
The Mega Skills Pre School Pedagogy
English is the global language of opportunity. Keeping in line with a World Class Curriculum, we emphasize upon English as a viable medium of communication and as dedicated subject in itself.
We believe that being proficient in English is a crucial life skill that aids your child with the ability to move ahead in further education and life as well.
English as an important learning area focuses on language, literacy and basic concepts of the world, forming major aspects of a child’s development process. English Language and literacy focuses on language skills development and using language for communicating and learning. It provides students with the opportunity to develop language skills and broadens their conceptual understanding of the world.