e curriculum and activities at MEGA SKILLS PRE SCHOOL have been designed to develop inquiring minds and healthy bodies. These include:
- Sensorial activities: encourage children to use their senses to explore the world around them.
- Language Concepts: help children develop a love for books and reading and develop pre-writing and writing skills through the use of stories and themes.
- Numerical Concepts: which are taught through a hands-on, practical approach so that fundamental concepts are properly understood. Play-based learning activities: such as dramatic play, creative play and play with sand and water.
- Science and nature studies: provide children with an opportunity to make their own investigations and carry out simple experiments.
- Creative activities: help our students develop their creative side through different art and craft media, through music and drama. Physical development activities: help in the development of strength, balance, stamina and co-ordination.